Thursday, May 17, 2007

high-ness

oops, i splurged again. tops frm forever 21 n topshop!! yippee.. today's shopping was high on the impulse list bcoz i decided to hit town just 10 min before the last lect ended. oh wells, the tops i bought r soo not the usual me - as in they r sleeveless n tight-fitting. i used to tink such tops will only make me look fatter but amazingly, i looked alright in the mirror. even anna said i looked gd! mayb its coz i hv lost some weight. hey, I DROPPED A DRESS SIZE!! tts impressive to me already. =D

i noe i'll regret the state of my bank balance really soon considering how much i dig branded brands tis days. but at least, i'm now the proud owner of alot of pretty stuff. tis may sound superficial. but material indulgence wrks best in soothing my deprieved soul. instant gratification is all i can hv now. n i only hv myself left to satisfy my own whimsical desires. amour moi~

in my shopping rush, i cut myself on my stupid binded notes. its a whole 7 cm line down the side of my palm! *sobs* haha.. actually it doesn't hurt. i was just shrieking coz its all red, puffed up n looks as if i got whipped. (ooh, kinky. =P) for some reason, i get excited really easily tis days. oh wells, a happier me is a prettier me. plus, i've now got tons of new clothes n a slightly better figure to wear them.

hmmm, kinda tempted in enter a rebound relationship. as in one where i get to play with no strings attached just to fill up tis void within me. yaya, i noe its not fair to the new guy. but love wasn't fair to me in the first place. or perhaps, i shld just find myself a sugar daddy. some old man who has an ultra thick wallet i can milk. true, he will wan "favours" in return. but mayb i'm just tt desperate for a gucci bag or tiffany necklace to let all hell break loose. girls hv needs too u noe?! *giggles*

but first, i gotta make myself more enticing than a television set, more attractive than a computer screen n more alluring in a you-want-me-but-you-can't-hv-me sorta way. yups, a couple more kg lost n i trust i'll hv wat it takes to make men swoon.

wahahahahaha!!!

then again, the path to lesbianism seems pretty attractive too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home